Our Home Health staff provides high quality patient care in the comfort of the home setting. Registered Nurses are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
When is my Home the Best?
Staying in comfortable surroundings and having family and friends close can often be the best medicine. Our Home Health Staff are dedicated to supporting your care at home.
How do I get started with In-Home Care?
Home care services start with a simple telephone call. This call can come from a physician, family member or friend, or even the patient. Our staff will then seek approval from your physician and coordinate an appropriate plan of care to fit your invididual needs.
What are the costs involved?
PMH Home Health Care accepts Medicare, Medicaid, Private Insurance and Private Pay for qualifying patients. For further information on financial responsibilities please call our office.
- Nursing Staff available 24 hours, 7 days-a-week
- Skilled patient assessment, observation, evaluation and treatment by Registered Nurses
- Therapy Services including Physical, Occupational and Speech Rehabilitation
- Social Work assessment, intervention and ongoing support
- Personal Care Assistance performed by caring, competent Home Health Aides.
- Medication Management & Supervision
- Specialized Teaching for dietary, cardiac, diabetic, ostomy and wound care management
- Home IV Infusion Therapy
- Home Photo Therapy for Infants
For more information, call (509) 786-4663.